Signing up to our self-exclusion program and downloading our pornography website
filter is an important step in your fight against porn addiction. However, there
are many other steps you can take.
The sponsorship program is an optional feature that is included with your service subscription.
During installation, you will be given the option to enter an email address of a "sponsor" of your choice. During browsing, if you repeatedly attempt to access websites relating to online pornography, the Internet filter will send a message to your sponsor notifying them of your attempt.
We do not have access or maintain any records of your browsing history; the contents of the message will be generic. The message is generated by your Internet filter and sent only to your sponsor.
Refer a Friend
Sex addiction is a progressive illness that devastates not only the addict but also anyone whom he or she has a significant relationship.
Inability to stop pornography abuse often results in broken homes, employment problems, and suicide attempts. If someone you care about has a porn addiction, submit his or her email address below and we will show him or her whether our self-exclusion program may be able to help.
Yes, I want to refer a friend.
What are the risk factors in children for developing a pornography addiction?
Some children are more likely than others to develop pornography related problems. Children at highest risk are those who:
- Have easy availability to computers.
- Have easy availability to pornography in general at a young age.
- Have parents who do not keep track of their computer related behavior or whereabouts.
The more of these risk factors a child has, the greater the chances that he or she will develop problems with online porn. Having one or more risk factors does not mean that your child definitely will develop a computer addiction. It does suggest that you may need to act now to help protect your youngster from later problems.
Learn more about our pornography self-exclusion program, and we will help prevent your child from accessing websites that offering online porn.
Below is a list of useful links to other pornograhy and sexual addiction related support organizations. This list is not definitive, so please help us keep this resource up to date: if you know of any other pornography addiction related support organizations that could be of help to anyone with a sexual addiction, please email us at email@example.com.
Other Resources and Helpful Links
- Sex Addicts Anonymous - Sex Addicts Anonymous, SAA, is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Gam-Anon.org - Gam-Anon is a fellowship for those living with compulsive gamblers.
- Williamsville Wellness - Williamsville Wellness is a unique residential treatment center designed exclusively for men and women suffering from the effects of addiction. The organization's treatment philosophy is that the roots of a addiction requires identification so that it can be treated leading to recovery.
- Portland Wellness Center - Portland Wellness Center helps guide sex addicts and their partners toward recovery with healthy sexuality and renewed intimacy.
- Porn Addiction Freedom Road Map - Shedding light on the truths of pornography use, instilling hope in those that are caught in the darkness of addiction, inspiring action and providing tips & tools to help facilitate the success that will come to all those who wish it.
- 2-in-2-1 - Internet addiction and cyber sex resource.
- Setting Captives Free - A resource that helps people find freedom from habitual sins and learn to grow in grace.
- Your Online Counselor - A confidential online counseling service: a caring environment where you can discuss and deal with the situations in your life that are causing distress.
- Porn Addict Hubby - Do you need porn addiction recovery help for your husband or boyfriend? Are you
a wife or girlfriend overwhelmed dealing with a porn addict? Find the information,
support and resources you need to help you deal with your spouse or partner's
online addiction to pornography at Porn Addict Hubby.
- Reuniting / Healing with Sexual Relationships - The purpose of this site is to explore the connections between sexual behavior, neurochemistry, and relationship harmony, by sharing insights from science and diverse spiritual traditions.
- Sex Addiction Help - Learn how to control your self and gain long-term sobriety.
- Sex Addiction Therapy - A group of Psychotherapists offering counseling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families struggling with sexual addiction / compulsion issues, and related relationship issues.
- Quit Porn Addiction - Practical advice for breaking out of porn addiction, with therapist Jason McClain. A proven, 5-step plan for anyone worried about their porn habit, including advice and support for partners.
- Porn Addiction Info - Porn Addition Info is an information and support website for those who want to quit using/abusing/viewing pornography, but are unable to take the first step toward recovery on their own.
- Sex Help - This site was created by noted psychologist and author, Dr. Patrick Carnes, to help those affected by sexual addiction and compulsivity, whether it be the addict or the friend or loved one of the addict.
- The Mighty Man Manual by Mighty Man Ministries - The Real Freedom You've Been Searching For. "We looked at a hundred books for our men's ministry, and the Mighty Man Manual was by far the best."- Rev. R.R., Pastor, MO
- Don't Reward Bad Behaviour - A relationship advice site to help partners of porn addicts, with author Lindsay McKinnon.